Sharjah United Arab Emirates
10.00 am to 6 pm every day
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah
First established in Sharjah, UAE in 1992, Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is a full-fledged, multi-disciplinary hospital with Out-patient and In-patient facilities.
With 185 beds, over an area of 290,000 square ft, Zuklekha Hospital Sharjah provides multiple facilities and services:
- Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory,
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units,
- Advanced radiology & Laboratory services,
- Minimal Invasive surgeries,
- Bariatric Surgeries,
- Joint Replacement Surgeries,
- Specialised Cancer Care,
- Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery,
- Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery,
- Pediatric Cardiology,
- Pulmonology and Chest Diseases
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah is one of two multidisciplinary hospitals of the Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Group also has three UAE medical centres and three pharmacies providing specialised treatments in over 30 disciplines.
The Zulekha Healthcare Group has also established a multidisciplinary Hospital in Nagpur, Central India – Alexis.